Complete solution for any billing model.
ikaBilling is a highly configurable billing solution that improves efficiency, lowers administrative costs, and increases customer satisfaction. Automating all billing operations, ikaBilling delivers a level of accuracy that dramatically reduces time spent on manual processes, rework, and customer service.
ikaBilling provides health plans with a single solution for all Medicare, Medicaid, commercial, and ACO billing processes that has the flexibility to work for any billing model—including multi-party split billing. And with its rich invoicing, payment processing, and delinquency management capabilities, ikaBilling is the best choice in automated billing systems.
Highly configurable and flexible
With ikaBilling, you can configure premiums at the plan, group, and member levels and generate invoices for employer groups, sub-groups, and individuals. So regardless of group size and benefit complexity, you have the flexibility to manage billing accurately and efficiently.
ikaBilling is designed for flexibility and low-maintenance. It is seamlessly integrated with other ikaSystems solutions and can be integrated with any third party solution or legacy system. Also, ikaBilling can be automatically upgraded with little additional effort as updates become available.
As market demands and business needs evolve, you can easily configure the system without changing any code. This agility allows you to update existing plans, products, and networks yourself, significantly reducing maintenance costs.
The benefits speak for themselves
ikaBilling enables you to:
- Configure and easily maintain premiums for commercial and Medicare lines of business at multiple levels and frequencies using different methods
- Fully automate invoice generation, payment processing, payment reconciliation, and delinquency processes
- Generate invoices for commercial members at the plan, group, or division levels and include past balances
- Bill employers for all their groups and voluntary benefits from a single source
- Generate invoices for Medicare members using the Part C and Part D premium methods; invoices include past balances, LIS amounts, and late enrollment penalties
- Automatically make retroactive adjustments, including additions, terms, and changes to group/division, rate, LIS/LEP, coverage type, or age/gender
- Automatically archive, track, and access invoice PDFs over an extended period of time
- Search invoice and payment history, and reprint invoices at any time
- Post payments to a specified invoice or remaining balance amount, and reconcile payments and write-offs
- Support auto-payment posting and reconciliations for multiple payment methods
- Manage delinquent payments with automated delinquency process and reports
- Gain insight into the entire billing process with comprehensive post-invoice generation reports; configurable daily, weekly, and monthly reports; and general ledger reports
- Create a full range of standardized reports at the detail and summary levels, including sales journal, cash receipts, and A/R aging
- Create customized reports, including invoice records, claims statements, and summaries that users can view, search, sort, or print
- Improve customer experience with timely, accurate billing
View other products in Core Administration Solutions: