Driving exceptional constituent service.
ikaEnterpriseService is a call center solution that is tightly integrated with other ikaSystems modules to provide customer service representatives with the tools and information they need to address virtually any issue for any health plan constituent. With configurable user roles and workflow, the solution improves key operational measures and drives quality service that enhances relationships with members, providers, and employer groups.
Efficient workflow, timely responses
The robust technology of ikaEnterpriseService is designed for addressing, tracking, and managing member, provider, and employer group interactions in the call center environment quickly and efficiently. The solution enables you to reply rapidly to customers by automatically routing them according to user-defined categories and subcategories—all configurable for your business.
With ikaEnterpriseService, you have the flexibility to assign access levels and roles to streamline workflow and automatically track the progress of follow-up tasks to drive timely service. Comprehensive reports help you measure performance and gain insight for improving your customer service operations.
ikaEnterpriseService is seamlessly integrated with other ikaSystems solutions and automatically upgraded as updates become available. As market demands and business needs evolve, you can easily configure the system without changing any code.
The benefits speak for themselves
ikaEnterpriseService enables you to:
- Configure user-defined call categories and subcategories as well as context-based documentation capabilities using auto-population of pre-scripted call documentation
- Configure automated work queues for routing inquiries to other departments or individuals within your health plan
- Maintain call records securely; once you add information to a record, it cannot be deleted or edited, only updated or supplemented
- Easily document all transactions in an inquiry and retrieve information with automatically assigned control or sequence numbers
- Attach all call inquiries to the member or provider record for easy access
- Control user access at the screen or module level, then further designate full access, read-only access, or read/write access
- Configure different roles for different types of users and rules for each
- Assign a timeline to tasks and easily follow progress with automatic tracking of steps and flagging of tasks not completed on time
- Manage new member workflows via a daily report that supplies a list for outreach calls and drives generation of new member kits and identification cards
- Generate reports by call category, line of business, type of call/caller, person handling, status, time to issue resolution, etc.
- Create reports that quantify volume, identify pended member calls, and help administer grievances and appeals
View other products in Core Administration Solutions: