Streamlined benefits management.
The Employer Portal module of ikaPortals provides health plans with a flexible, secure, self-service solution that empowers employers to manage a host of functions online—including pre-enrollment, enrollment, post-enrollment, renewals, and COBRA management. The portal solution creates administrative efficiencies for benefits administration departments and streamlines health plan–employer communications for greater employer satisfaction.
Flexible and secure
ikaPortals is seamlessly integrated with other ikaSystems solutions and can be easily integrated with third-party systems. Also, ikaPortals can be automatically upgraded with little additional effort as updates become available.
As market demands and business needs evolve, you can easily configure the system without changing any code. This flexibility allows you to update existing plans, products, and networks yourself, significantly reducing maintenance costs. The ikaPortals administrative capability enables you to create rules and designate role-based security.
The benefits speak for themselves
The Employer Portal enables you to:
- Sign on to the system with a single sign-on to access multiple systems at the same time
- Receive HIPAA-compliant emails for initial system log-in
- Create users and maintain passwords through the portal
- Maintain member information for multiple divisions and departments within the same group
- Complete a host of pre-enrollment, enrollment, post-enrollment, renewals, and COBRA management functions from any Web-enabled system
- View broker-submitted proposals, which can include multiple quotes
- View, print, compare, and download individual quotes, benefit summaries, and detailed plan descriptions
- Designate a broker or broker agency of record
- Select plan(s) for group enrollment, configure plan options, and complete the application online; plan selections can also be retroactively changed at the member and dependent levels
- View the complete group roster and perform group-related roster management
- Add new employees and terminate existing employees; add, modify, and delete dependents; and reactivate terminated employees/dependents
- View correspondence history, and download letters sent to the group at any time
- Generate reports to compile different types of data based on employer needs
- Make real-time edits to member demographic information and PCP selection
- Download and print temporary ID cards as well as order permanent ID cards at a member level or group level
- View billing information and the history of group invoices with status of payments made against the invoices
- Pay group invoices online via ACH, credit card, or electronic check
- Generate bills on predetermined cutoff dates
- Review renewal plan option(s)
View other products in Core Administration Solutions: