Two processes, one solution.
ikaCommissions transforms agency registration and payment of monthly commissions by increasing the speed and accuracy of both processes in one integrated solution. It automates agent/agency registration and commission statement generation in an easily configurable, low-maintenance delivery model that reduces errors and administrative expenses.
ikaCommissions supports both commercial and Medicare lines of business across all products. It can be easily integrated with other ikaSystems solutions, or health plans’ legacy enrollment/billing systems and member portals to provide comprehensive financial and sales management capabilities.
Flexible and easy to maintain
ikaCommissions’ workflow functions and automation deliver agent/agency registration and commission payment efficiencies with a high level of configurability that enables you to apply multiple rate structures and split commissions. The system captures every detail of the commission payment process for future reference and financial accounting and allows you to create reports that give management visibility into the process.
ikaCommissions can be seamlessly integrated with any third-party solution or legacy system—and can be automatically upgraded as updates become available.
As market demands and business needs evolve, you can easily configure the system without changing any code. This flexibility allows you to update existing plans, products, and networks yourself, significantly reducing maintenance costs.
The benefits speak for themselves
ikaCommissions enables you to:
- Automate agent/agency registration and commission statement generation for greater speed and accuracy
- Maintain agent/agency registration with relevant demographic information and agent license and certificate dates
- Define multiple commission rate structures, including range, member (number sold), range premium flat rate, and Medicare rate
- Configure split commission rates for multiple agents
- Pay add-on commissions such as administrative fees, incentives, pooled incentives, and customer bonus structures based on your needs
- Define agent/agency hierarchies supporting additional commissions such as incentives and administrative fees
- Configure role-based access for commission tasks and statement information
- Generate monthly commission statements and extracts for individuals and groups, using schedules configured by your administrator
- Capture details of the agent/agency who sold the member and/or group within each commission statement
- Produce customized statement formats and make manual adjustments to statements when needed
- Pend agent/agency statements and checks—once the pend is removed, the system will catch up and pay for any missing months
- Make direct deposits each month to agents/agencies and support check number generation and check files
- Produce post-generation and general ledger financial reports to inform management about the current commission status
View other products in Sales and Member Acquisition Solutions: