ikaSALES FOR GROUPS
Expanding group business.
ikaSales for Groups provides sales and member acquisition automation and workflow that deliver dramatic administrative and operational efficiencies to lower costs. It is an easily configurable, low-maintenance platform that allows health plans to quickly launch products, more closely monitor salesforce productivity, and minimize redundant or resource-intensive processes.
ikaSales for Groups is a comprehensive solution for health plans selling to groups of all sizes. Health plans across the nation use the enterprise system to streamline the entire process from quote to card.
Streamlined processes and easy maintenance
ikaSales for Groups automates and streamlines application processes, reducing manual touch points from quoting, underwriting, and enrollment to renewals. The resulting efficiencies free up capacity for cost-effective plan growth efforts.
ikaSales for Groups can be seamlessly integrated with any third-party solution or legacy system for easy implementation. It can be configured using payer data sets without the need to change any code, so you have the flexibility to update existing plans, products, and membership networks yourself. ikaSales is also integrated with ikaClaims, allowing you to limit sales staff access to only those plans and benefits available to sell.
ikaSales for Groups enables you to add plans quickly and lowers operating costs by empowering external stakeholders to perform functions themselves. ikaSystems solutions reflect current and upcoming market demands—and can be automatically updated with little additional effort.
The benefits speak for themselves
ikaSales for Groups enables you to:
- Automate the entire sales cycle—prospect management, quoting, underwriting, and employer and member enrollment; group roster management for employers; bill presentment and payment; renewal notifications; sales activity and monitoring; and commissions processing—on an integrated platform
- Generate quotes in real time with full support for ACA compliant and adjusted community-rated products and experience rating
- Provide self-service tools to internal and external stakeholders—including member and group maintenance tools—that reduce the operational burden
- Configure options and manage changes yourself, reducing vendor fees
- Comply with government mandates and organizational guidelines
- Gain insight with robust real-time data and metrics reporting, including key performance indicator reporting
- Shorten time to value with speedy installation and low-cost maintenance
- Automate business user alerts and notifications, and synchronize sales cycle events with Outlook
- Integrate sales and enrollment functionality with other programs such as medical management systems, data warehouse applications, and predictive modeling to maximize efficiencies
View other products in Sales and Member Acquisition Solutions: