Effective date: February 1, 2016
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
ikaSystems does not collect your personal information unless it is provided voluntarily. If you contact ikaSystems through the website, your personal information, including your name and email address, will be used to respond to your inquiry, but it will not be shared with third parties. We may also retain the information provided for marketing and tracking purposes. Other than that, ikaSystems will not sell, share, or rent your information to third parties.
The information collected from you may be used to:
- perform services that you request
- provide marketing information to you
- improve our website
- improve our services
- contact you, and
- conduct research and provide reporting
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to fulfill your request to provide the product or service to you
- In response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or
- In order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats, violations of our terms and conditions, or otherwise required by law.
We may collect anonymous information from visits to our websites to help us provide better customer service. We may collect anonymous information through the use of various technologies, including one called ‘cookies’. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information. Once the user closes its browser, the cookie simply terminates.
We use industry required precaution to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. Only our employees who need access to your information in order to perform a specific job (for example, a site administrator) and are bound by confidentiality agreements are granted access to personally identifiable information. We have implemented internal security procedures to ensure your privacy. If you have any questions about the security of your information, please contact us by sending an email to privacy@ikaSystems.com.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or change your information at any time, by contacting privacy@ikaSystems.com.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.